Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 36 today. We enjoyed a morning of sleeping in (since we attend Sat. night services at our church now - we just love it!), until Ally and Sophie ran in around 8:30 to smother me in sweet happy birthday wishes. Ray got up and cooked an amazing breakfast, and then I opened my gifts.

Our incredibly resourceful girls had found several things around the house that they were sure I could use so they wrapped them up, graced them with homemade cards, and lined them up in front of the fireplace...









This was my favorite, especially since it was so creatively wrapped...





My final present was 4 movie tickets to see the 3-D version of Ice Age 3. Complete with 4 sets of 3-D glasses, of course!



So off we headed to the theater. What a blast we had!!

When we got home, we all shared an ice cream cake that the girls had picked out themselves.





Leave it to my wonderful family to make me feel so special on my birthday!!

No comments: