Monday, February 23, 2009

Long Overdue Update

Ok, it has been way too long since I have posted anything! So today I finally decided to dust off my keyboard, clear off my camera and give you an overview of this year so far. Here are some things that filled our January:

Ray had a birthday (princess candles compliments of Ally!)...



We took a trip to the zoo, where among other things the girls enjoyed a long-awaited carousel ride...



















Ally's school had an "inclement weather" day. Up north we called it a snow day, but snow doesn't happen often around here. I guess it was more of a stay-in-our-jammies-drink-hot-chocolate-collect-icicles kind of a day! Our freezer still boasts a healthy stock of those icicles.

Just for the record, the girls dressed themselves for this great outdoor adventure. Or rather, I didn't make them get dressed. Or apparently even put on coats. (Seriously, was I even there?!) Anyway...









And finally, Ally got an award at school for her mad math skills...











Ok, more updates to come. Hopefully I'll get some February updates to you before March!

No comments: