Monday, May 18, 2009

A Great Guy...

Ok, I know it has been a long time since I've given any updates on the girls. Or on anything, actually. That first trimester sort of knocked me back a bit! But our spring has been full of fun moments, and I still plan to share them whenever I can, along with some of our more "current" events!

First I wanted to mention a very momentous occasion: in March Ray and I celebrated our 12th anniversary! It is crazy to think of how we got married, blinked, and now here we are today!! We would never have guessed at the altar that we would be living out our thirty-something years in the southwest with two of the sweetest daughters on the planet and a baby on the way. God has brought us down some pretty wild paths to where we are now. And through it all I have learned that I definitely married a keeper! Here are some of my favorite things about my handsome husband...

1. He is a great listener, even after a long day.
2. He loves to surprise me...but also knows when it's best to let me know ahead of time.
3. His big, beautiful, soft brown eyes.
4. He could open a restaurant with his mouth-watering pancakes!
5. He is the most resourceful person I have ever known - he could seriously give Macgyver a run for his money!
6. He remains calm in panic situations.
7. He is not afraid to try new things, and inspires me to do the same.
8. He takes the trash out every Thursday.
9. He makes the girls and me belly-laugh almost every day.
10. He is very wise, and I can talk to him about anything.

Can't wait to see what the next 12 years will bring!

No comments: